Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis. You must book your accommodations in order to register for The Zawiyah. A 20% non-refundable deposit per person is required to register.
Prices are shown per night in the registration form below. However, you must book the full 9 nights.
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% is due at time of booking. You will receive an invoice for the remaining balance from The Zawiyah. Full payment is due 14 days after your registration. For more information, visit the FAQs. Inquire about payment plans.
In order to register for the Zawiyah, you must select an accommodation type. For details and photos, visit the accommodations page.
- Rooms that are based on double occupancy must be booked by a minimum of two adults. If you are a single person in a double occupancy room, please be aware that you will be charged for two adults, not one.
Easy Steps to Register:
Choose the number of people in your party, select Search.
Choose your accommodation based on the total number in your party (including children). Specify the number of rooms and the number of adults.
- If you are booking with children, make sure to use the "Add Child(ren)" item at the bottom of the booking form before you select Next Step.
All payments made through PayPal. Major credit cards accepted.
If you prefer to register over the phone, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cannot find an appropriate accommodation for the number of people in your party, please join our waitlist. We will contact you if a room becomes available.
- Tuition for all classes
- All meals, drinks and snacks
- Transportation to and from the airport [designated departure and arrival dates and times from Madrid Airport (MAD)].
Have a question?
Check out answers to our most common questions.
Because leading a holistic and balanced lifestyle starts with eating well, all meals and snacks are locally sourced and organic, with minimal processing and preservatives. All meals are included in your registration cost.